Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
Your role as Technical Consultant & Sales Specialist for SIMATIC (DI FA) includes (and isn’t limited to) the following:
- Develop a deep technical knowledge pertaining to automation solutions, focused primarily on SIMATIC products, as well as other related automation technologies (drive technologies and industrial networks).
- Support the Siemens sales team, as well as channels/customers with regards to technical inquiries related to the SIMATIC product family.
- Perform sales specialist functions related to quotation of SIMATIC products, as well as follow- up for sales inquiries of our customers.
- Maintain tracking of own sales opportunities in SieSales for the region under your responsibility.
- Collaborate with other SIMATIC colleagues to promote the strategy in DI FA.
- Perform on-site visits inside the Mexican territory to support customers when required and necessary.
- Coordinate with other Siemens DI/SI business units to achieve cross-selling opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
The following are the most desirable qualifications and requirements for this position:
- Bachelor in mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering, automation engineering or similar is preferred.
- Must have English proficiency.
- 3+ years of experience in technical products and solutions specific to automation.
- Proven track record of developing new business opportunities in a teaming environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in MS Office products
- Must be willing to travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time