We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Verification of software quality in industrial applications in the area of digitalization
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test cases
• Conducting functional and non-functional system tests, regression tests and bugfix validations
• Execution of manual and automated tests
• Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
• Work as part of a development team who applies Scrum framework
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science, electronics or related areas
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts in the software development lifecycle
• Proven ability to work with developers to narrow down issues
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Experience in Linux environment and commands
• Experience in Python programming language is a plus
• Experience in test automation and CI tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber with Gherkin language, Jenkins)
• Experience in containerization technologies (e.g. Docker) is a plus
• Expertise in test case management systems (e.g. TestRail)
• Experience in source code management (e.g. Git, TFS)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Eager to learn new technologies and solutions
• Experience in testing software applications for IoT Platforms is a plus
• Open minded and collaborative with strong communication skills
• Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
• ISTQB Certification is a plus
• Hands-on experience in object oriented programming, analysis, and design is a plus
• Experience in machine engineering / mechatronics / control systems is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time