Sales Head / Minerals Head for Siemens Large Drives MX
Nature of the Position Sales Head / Minerals Head is responsible for leading sales activities for Siemens Large Drives portfolio in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. Siemens Large Drives comprise and incorporate following segments: medium voltage motors & drives, solutions (minerals), customer service and digitalization. Sales Director will be responsible to coordinate sales efforts across multiple Siemens divisions and will be accountable for sales targets.
What are my responsibilities?
- Early identification and qualification of sales leads with cross divisional sales team,
- Co-Manage customer communication and opportunity management with sales team,
- Maintain executive relationship with key customers,
- Lead full sales efforts / phase (technical survey, proposal delivery (technical and commercial) to obtain the order,
- Develop new business model concepts,
- Work with sales team and segment managers to develop target account list, account profiles and strategic sales plan,
- Lead UP program to achieve sales defined target for FY2025
- Mentors and support sales team with customer presentations, proposal development, and RFP responses particularly with large target or key accounts,
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction,
- Fully profit and loss responsible for Minerals (Mining & Cement) segment,
- As Minerals Head prepare, presenting and discussing the budget & forecast with Head Quarter and Regional Management
- Strong collaboration with the Business Segments Heads to ensure a profitable growth of the business achieving the business targets of Budget/Forecast.
- Ensure proper know how of Minerals/sales team to execute and improve operation. Act as a role model for team ensuring personnel and team development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· More than 10 years of solid experience in similar role as Sales Director / Minerals Head with P&L responsibility with strong external, customer focus and executive level engagement. Comprehensive knowledge of the Mexican, Central America and the Caribbean market,
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and Spanish,
- Position will have annual sales/business development targets,
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical field; MBA is a plus,
- Demonstrated ability to deliver financial results and secure results,
- Ability to plan, navigate and negotiate a complex sales process.
- Experience coordinating diverse sales teams
· Expertise regarding the disciplines drives & motors, process automation, power distribution,
· Sales development experience in Mining and Cement industry,
· Medium to advance knowledge in following industries: Mining, Cement, Metals, Sugar, O&G
· Will need to exhibit the ability to manage a team based remote locations,
· Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives S. de R.L. de C.V,
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time