Sales Engineer (Electrical Products)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales and marketing activities of low voltage products, including the cloud solution application development. The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the sales and marketing activities of electrical (low voltage and control product) products.
- Hands-on develop the cloud solution application for the electrical products, including configuration, application development, patch deployment and system integration testing.
- Provide sales and technical support to the clients on project execution in both HK and Macau market.
- Manage the sales and marketing documentation in accordance of internal ISO system, safety, health, environmental and quality requirements
- Handle sales enquiry and / or variation in projects and working together with Project Manager for tender preparation
- Build up and maintain the client relationship with potential / existing customer accounts, including consultants, and internal stakeholders
- Comply with IMS requirement, safety regulations and quality system within the company
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree holder in Electrical Engineering/ Building Services/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering and other equivalent disciplines
- 5 years of electrical engineering with sales and marketing working experience is preferable. Candidate will be considered as Assistant Sales Engineer according to the relevant experience
- Knowledge of electrical industry, particularly in Software Control and Monitoring System, software programming and industrial IoT (iIoT) would be an advantage
- Good communication skill and high initiative to take up challenges
- Can work independently with customer focus
- Well-versed in MS Office, software programming and AutoCAD applications
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time