- To be responsible for the daily purchasing activities of indirect material .such as order , Delivery, payment etc. issues solving between operation company and suppliers;
- Find right suppliers on time with the involvement of other cross functional departments, strictly follow Siemens strategy and compliance policy
- Good commercial terms negotiation skills to optimize operation company benefit
- To be responsible to negotiate the Orders/ Contracts/ Agreements with the suppliers within the limits defined in the Internal Rules.
- Contract Management.
- Optimize the supplier base for operation company
- University graduate or above.
- Working experience in supply chain is necessary
- Knowledge of office software, especially with the knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge / Training on legal issues related to purchasing.
- Good communication skills, teamwork oriented
- Problem solving skills and process knowledge
- Fluent in English.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time