We are looking for a Group Lead to lead the Picking Team. They will be leading a team of full time and contingent works to pick parts, doing inventory counts, participating in collaborative sessions with the team, peers, and leadership of the organization.
- Assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including: Filling and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel
- Ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing cycle counts and reconciliation activities
- Optimize the working flow and job assign to each member
- Able to do the judgment of daily tasks priority
- Ensure 5S Standards and audit are being maintained daily
- Ensure Zero Harm Culture is being discussed and safety concerns are being addressed
- Communicating to the team - Daily Team Lead GEMBA Meetings; updating KPIs, and corrective actions
- Informing the team individually about quality issues
- Warehouse organization, layout and capacity management. Participate in maintaining a clean and organized warehouse environment as well as any point-of-use inventory storage areas.
- Train warehouse associates in job duties, safety procedures and company policies to maintain personnel proficiency in warehouse operations.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the department activities. Measure, track and monitor all assigned KPI’s
- Monitor warehouse workflow indicators and respond to exceptions
- Other duties as assigned by higher authority
- 2-3 Years of Warehouse experience
- RF Scanner Experience
- Forklift Experience
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.