Mission of Function
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the everyday. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
What are my responsibilities
• You are responsible for the industry cloud-based software development and maintains
• You are responsible for and accompany all phases of software development - from implementation to test, system integration, maintenance, and operation.
• You are responsible for migrating the application from aws to alicloud to better support the local market.
• You are work closely with the foreign team on implementation, test, deployment and so on.
• You keep in contact with PO, test, DevOps engineer and other stakeholders to make sure the progress transparent and synchronized.
What do I need to qualify for this job
• Skilled in Program language: Java/C#
• Familiar with one of the databases: PostgreSQL, Mango DB, MySQL
• Familiar with Type script + HTML + CSS, experience on RabbitMQ + ELK log system + CSP + Radis + Elasticsearch + Nginx is also preferred
• Familiar with Spring boot, experience on Angular, React, Spring boot, Core .net. Cloud Foundry is also preferred
• Experience on docker/ Kubernetes
• Experience of AliCloud or AWS is preferred
• Experience on C++ is preferred
• Strong capability on logic thinking and trouble shooting
• Good command of English
• A strong analytical ability and enthusiastic about new technologies and constant learning.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or Electrical Engineering or a comparable field of study
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time