Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Lead and support Office sales team to fulfill the sales target defined in respective Financial Year;
- People management: within functional area select, deploy and develop employees under relevant statutory legislation and company policies; empower them, aligns all members toward team excellence in order to ensure long-term company success with motivated high calibrate employees;
- Analyze win/loss projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Min. 8 years working experience for relevant industries related customers;
- Working experience with international companies or colleagues is preferred;
- Sales team management experience;
- Strong business breakthrough capability;
- Good communication skills (external and internal);
- SI products knowledge (may specified for different product line sales);
- Product and market knowledge;
- Commercial Knowledge;
- Siemens policy and culture knowledge;
- Sales & Negotiation skills;
- Presentation & Communication Skills;
- MS Office Skills;
- Good oral and written English;
- Good team work, result oriented;
- Project management, Customers Relationship management and Partnership Management experience;
- Strong sales team management experience.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time