Experience: B.E. or B.Tech. with 5-8 years of total experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on AWS and DevOps tools
Here is your role. What part will you play?
• Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS) micro-services architecture
• Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform
• Monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies
• Build and operate CICD pipelines
• Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment; responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits
• Automation of various processes using state-of-the-art tools to enable DevOps culture
• Operational tasks for maintenance of the platform
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• B.E. or B.Tech. with 5-8 years of total experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on AWS and DevOps tools
• Experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools
• Strong know how on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console
• Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
• Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions)
• Good knowledge on hosting and managing micro-services on AWS, with clarity on IAAS and PAAS concepts; know-how on security architecture with VPCs, subnets, IAM
• Experience of working in an agile distributed environment
• Exposure to working in a web-solution environment (with microservice architecture)
• Understands architectural concepts for distributed systems and cloud technologies