Looking for New opportunities in Siemens Large Drives? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of our Portfolio Companies!
Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
Large Drives Applications (LDA) is the world market leader for electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing. We stand for sustainable and future-proof drive technology as well as services and digitalization.
Drive solutions in the medium and high voltage range are our business, our profession and our passion.
Become part of our global team.
• Develops, promotes, and implements global Sustainability in the Supply Chain strategy and respective methodologies and monitor their effectiveness
• Advices accountable management on sustainability aspects, with respect to relevant ratings, and on measures and programs to continuously improve the situation.
• Researches, analyses and evaluates sustainability related data, and creates respective reports for all stakeholders concerned with state of the art methodologies and digital tools.
• Derives target-orientated measures to reduce carbon footprint of LDA supply chain
• Processes elements of LCA analysis and provides transparency to select sustainable components and suppliers
• Support establishing sourcing decision process and material qualification related to sustainability topic.
• Gives advice to the design department for sustainable product design
• Execution of agreed sustainability trainings, communication, information, workshops, roadshows, etc. internally and for external suppliers
• Keeps up to date on topics of sustainability expertise / act as the point of reference
& Know How:
• A technical university master degree and / or in a related sustainability field
• Young professional with first work experience
• First experience with supply chain related environmental regulations and topics such as sustainability, recyclability, cradle-to-grave analysis
• Can effectively collaborate in cross-functional international teams
• Can work in a matrixed organization and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
• Good analytical skills to handle and analyze big datasets and draw sound conclusions
• Readiness to travel also internationally
We want you. Apply!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time