TOO Elite opens the position of the Senior UI/UX designer in Almaty. The candidate will be provided to TOO Siemens for the services rendering.
· Developing UX and UI for modern industrial web and mobile applications
· Elicitation of requirements for GUIs
· Creating icons (SVG), working with style guides and developing design systems
· Collaborating with other UI/UX specialists and developers
· Supporting documentation creation
· Conduction UX audits, supporting QA activities
Expertise & competencies requirements:
· Solid UI/UX portfolio
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Proficiency in UI/UX tools: Figma, Axure, Photoshop, etc.
· Good knowledge of UI/UX patterns. Ability to explain your solution and negotiation skills
· Excellent graphic design skills (composition, typography, colors, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Strong time management skills
· Good command in spoken English
Would be beneficial:
· Experience with rich user interface systems (data visualization, displaying loads of information in one screen)
The company offers great experience and expertise development: the position holder will be involved in development of applications in such areas as industrial monitoring and analytics, power grids optimization, leak detection in the pipelines, and many others. The business demands new ways of data processing, analysis and visualization, as well as performance optimization and process management based on cutting-edge technologies in web, big data and streaming.
Company: Siemens TOO
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time