We make real what matters
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. IT transforms the everyday at Siemens. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Are you ready for an excellent opportunity as a Country IT Infrastructure Manager? Join our IT organization and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Based in Switzerland, the IT Infrastructure Manager increases business value through the use of IT Infrastructure for the respective business by leveraging the infrastructure service portfolio and initiating innovative IT Infrastructure solutions. They are the central point of contact for the local IT and business management approaching IT Infrastructure and act as trusted partner for all Infrastructure topics.
Your new responsibilites
- Planning and coordinating the rollouts of global infrastructure initiatives and projects in Switzerland
- Responsibility for country-specific infrastructure of the Regional Company Switzerland
- Key point of contact for IT partner and business manager (customer) into the IT organization
- Being familiar with all IT Infrastructure services, being connected with the corresponding global IT units and key people (actively managing relationships and driving cooperation)
- Identifying and promoting IT solutions / services that help the business to better achieve their targets
- Trusted advisor, successful leader, exciting influencer/challenger, reliable business enabler
- Selling and convincing on overarching projects and services.
- Managing and implementing the change associated with digital transformation
- Joint rating of service quality with the customer
- Overseeing and influencing all Infrastructure projects in the country
- Master’s degree in information technology or equivalent education
- Extensive leadership skills with 3 to 5 years of consulting and service management experience in IT infrastructure
- High passion for digital technologies solutions and experience in service development
- Experience of working in medium to large IT projects, preferably combined with knowledge of agile methods
- Positive energy, drive and can-do-attitude
- Flexibility to think and act in complex environments with a high speed of change
- Team player with strong communication skills to interact on all levels of stakeholder, high empathy and integrity, collaboration skills
- Confident presence, assertiveness and pragmatism
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (applications can be in both German or English)
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time