- You steer the SRE China Asset Management Business, align with global strategy, and drive the regional real estate strategy in alignment with the global SRE Asset Management Strategy and Portfolio Management.
- You set and steer targets for the SRE China Asset Management organization as well as monitor and track the SRE China budget, resource allocations, achievements, and implementations.
- You establish and ensure partnerships with the leadership of customers in the SRE China region and support the customer’s target achievements through adequate real estate activities.
- You support the Regional Asset Managers in negotiating with key customers and landlords.
- You encourage your Regional Asset Managers to drive continuous improvement of real estate costs in office and industrial locations to increase and optimize the respective real estate performance.
- You identify and manage operational risks and initiate corrective actions to minimize impacts of real estate performance.
- You cooperate and support in the acquisition and disposal of real estate, especially in due diligence as well as contract negotiations for acquisitions and sales.
- You ensure the implementation of worldwide binding standards, processes, and principles for Asset Management with the aim to improve Siemens cost position and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; prefer technical degree.
- 15+ years of real estate experience.
- 8+ years of experience managing teams.
- You have gained comprehensive leadership and management skills and experience in an operational Real Estate business.
- You have a track record of demonstrating the qualities of a “great leader”: you can motivate, lead, coach, delegate assigned tasks, and empower your employees to leverage their potential and deliver the best results.
- You possess profound expert knowledge in corporate real estate management, and the real estate market, strategic portfolio development, and Lease Management.
- You combine an excellent and distinct customer orientation with a comprehensive real estate business perspective/understanding. You have excellent negotiating experience with customers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Willing to travel up to 20-30%
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time