Business Administration Manufacturing Professional - Factory
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
• You will be responsible for project result including budget, product costing, inventory and fixed assets controlling
• Calculation of Factory pricing with standard pricing and absorption pricing principles (Regulative and subsequent actions in SAP)
• Responsible for planning and budgeting for all KPI’s specially sales & output, profitability and cash
• Experience in localization topics. EVA calculation and preparation of Business case.
• Leading controlling activities like CoPA, P&L & NCE analysis
• Handling internal and external partners including audit, agencies, headquarter & support functions
• Continue support for sales order booking & OCC related activities
• Vendor management includes handling controlling – payment, account records, GRIR etc
• Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting
• Handling dispatch related activities including scrap sales
• Expertise in Forex, OPW, 3i & P2P
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should be minimum experience of 3-5 years along with postgraduate (preferred) in accounting or finance
• Expertise with Reporting status to management (e.g. costs, billings, receivables, claims and asset management)
• Regular communication with customers and regular site visits
• Establishing the commercial and legal contract conditions with both customers and consortium partners and sub-contractors
• Responsible for negotiation, interpreting and implementing contracts in the project
• Support in controlling function of segment which includes, debtors review, P&L review, balance sheet review, various reporting and review documentation required
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time