Support Account Manager, SAM drives and sustains a high touch support experience with the goal of driving software adoption. The SAM role delivers premium support service to Siemens Digital Industries Software clients. The SAM manages support processes, provides software deployment planning, and manages escalations by acting as a single point of contact for support services.
Position Overview – Support Account Manager, SAM
• Engage with client to understand business and technical requirements, determine business needs and plan appropriate solutions
• Act as a single point of contact for support services. Manage and facilitate support activities across a client organization and within Siemens Digital Industries Software.
• Work with client to develop and deliver solutions in cooperation with the Siemens DI SW software and services
• Coordinate Client software deployment with Siemens resources for flawless on-time solution delivery
• Manage technical resources in software delivery to ensure successful client adoption
• Establish and build a trusted advisor relationship from both a business and technical perspective with assigned clients, sales executives, and technical resources
• Develop a keen understanding of the client’s specific business and technical drivers and major initiatives
• Understand the client’s business structure and product lifecycle processes
• Help in the definition of business and technical requirements in the areas of the client’s product development and manufacturing
• Support the client during the implementation and operation of appropriate Siemens solutions by shepherding reported issues through involved departments
• Coordinate communication, provide transparent and regular status with response from involved subject matter experts
• Proactively review and analyze support needs across product portfolio, manage escalations and prioritize issues
• Analyze issue dependencies and ensure correct severity classification
• Act as a liaison between client and software product engineering
• Operational knowledge of Siemens Digital Industries Software products
• 5+ years of technical consulting or support experience in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), which includes performing proof of concepts, defining requirements and scope deployment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Practical Experience in engineering projects
• Basic knowledge of business process management
• BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline or a similar profession
• Should have recent experience leading and managing requests of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization
• Some business travel may be required
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision
• Should have solution-oriented working methods
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Understanding and experience in working with Data Management and Electronic and/or Mechanical Computer Aided Design (ECAD/MCAD) tools and processes
• ITIL Service Management certified
• Understanding of existing Siemens Digital Industries Software processes like support, software sales and software development
• Experienced in communication with executive-level managers
• Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English, polite professional way of talking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law,
Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on
job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.