As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Junior Operative Buyer – French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Accurate and timely execution of operational purchasing tasks based on the SCM global product catalogue for internal customers within their systems in line with company regulations and guidelines for specific customers;
- Provide operational SCM services to internal customers according to company regulations & guidelines within defined KPIs in highest quality and cost efficiency;
- Be able to communicate in daily business on a professional level in the languages of customers and vendors (both writing and orally);
- Responsible for data completion negociation and validation of purchase requisition and Tactical Sourcing;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (Reporting, PCMB, Manage contact with vendors);
- Investigate, suggest and work on improvements;
- Explain the processes to colleagues and share the know-how with other teams;
- Handbooks preparation and updating.
We are looking for:
- Minimum high school degree; University degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of operative procurement / logistic / accounts payable will be a plus;
- Fluent in French and additionally in English or Portuguese written and spoken (mandatory); any other European language will be a plus;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft OfficeTools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Good knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Team player, flexibility, multitasking, initiative and change orientation, learning attitude, great communication skills, decision making, result and quality orientation and customer focus.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time