We are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager for our Grid Software Business Unit. This is a unique opportunity to own and shape the market positioning of our next generation of Grid Software products in the North American market.
Siemens Grid Software is a leading provider of grid control, simulation, and meter data management software. The Product Marketing Manager will be part of our NextGen Grid Management incubator that leads the development and launches new software products and solutions into the market. This agile and global team shapes the Siemens role in the evolving and dynamic market of IoT for network utilities. The team combines a start-up mentality and decision-making velocity with the capabilities and resources of a globally leading company.
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated marketing professional that enjoys the combination of strategic and operational tasks to push the product throughout the entire lifecycle from the initial development throughout the demand creation and retention phase.
What's in it for you?
- We offer you high flexibility in work environment including working hours and location (office/remote), competitive compensation (salary and bonus based on qualifications) and unlimited flexible time off
- We trust amazing people to do amazing things and make a long-term impact - we give you freedom and ownership of meaningful work that directly impacts the business.
- We're building a positive organizational culture where personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth.
- We believe that different perspectives and lifting each other up makes us even more successful - It is why we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where you feel you belong
- We live our principles of going above and beyond for our customers, challenging each other, winning together, and always pushing forward to make bold moves. Can you identify with our principles?
- This is your chance to play an active role in the energy transition and actively contribute to net zero
It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Develop marketing strategies for the entire lifecycle of the product. Initially this will include things like naming and launch activities, and will then transition into activities to generate leads and drive retention
- Lead multi-channel marketing efforts (e.g., events, email, web, blogs, social media) with content that speaks to our target audiences
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, either individually or with marketing agencies
- Follow and analyze market trends and competitors to position products. This includes market segmentation, competitive analysis, market, and customer research
- Advocate for our products and customers with internal stakeholders
- Project manage the execution of marketing communication measures
- Work with Sales operations, Sales Enablement, and Product Management to develop marketing & training material that supports effective promotion of the products to market
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs through consistent and ongoing KPI measurement and data driven analysis.
- You already have 5+ years of relevant professional experience in (B2B) marketing, product management or business development
- You have worked with sales and product teams to strategically position and launch a software product in the market
- Marketing experience in the B2B software industry required Experience in the grid software space preferred but not required
- Organizational skills and project management experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, with a self-starter mentality and a high degree of flexibility, round off your profile
- Integration into global team requires flexibility to work across time zones (Central European time zone)
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
Find out how Siemens Grid Software is decoding the future of energy and what part you can play: https://sie.ag/DecodingTheFutureOfEnergy
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.