Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Customer Service Engineer working across our Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) modalities.
Reporting into the local Team Leader, the primary function of this position will be to carry out all day-to-day service, maintenance and/or installation activities across the relevant state with minimal supervision ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality and safety standards.
This position will require you to be available to work between the hours of 7am to 7pm to meet the operational requirements of the business and participate in a rotational ‘on call’ roster.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Fulfilling the customer's needs for Preventative Maintenance (PM), any updates/upgrades, corrective service, installations in accordance with business contractual obligations (contract obligations or billing policy)
- Timely completion of Service Reports with good liaison with the Customer Care Centre (CCC), management, sales, marketing and/or customers ensuring current location and job status is communicated back to Customer Call Centre
- Comply with all Environment & Safety (EH&S) policies, service escalation procedures and that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the jobholder are passed to the relevant department for action
- Maintaining personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participate in training courses including 'self-learning', computer based and 'on the job' training.
Your qualifications and experience:
- The successful candidate will be technical, or university trained
- Experience in service, maintenance, and installations on relevant technologies i.e., medical equipment
- Extensive experience in CT and MRI systems is preferred
- Ideally hold the applicable licensing as per state requirement such as a radiation and electrical license.
Your attributes and skills:
- A strong communicator
- Ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Customer empathy and interaction skills
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 29 August 2022 or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time