Become part of our global digital business team.
- As a Lead Software Architect, you are responsible for design and continuous evolving of software architecture for the entire SIDRIVE IQ product family
- As part of an international, diverse, and highly motivated team, you lead and coordinate software architecture practices across DevOps teams regarding technology, methodology and talent
- You devise software architecture strategy and governance for digital business taking in consideration both functional and non-functional requirements
- Therefore, you contribute actively to design of scalable state-of-the-art architecture and data handling processes like interface definitions and identity and access management of SIDRIVE IQ platform
- Together with Product Owners, DevOps team architects and suppliers you are facilitating and securing technology choices and drive migration strategies incl. detailed architectural roadmaps
- Additionally, you provide technical and functional mentorship and assume an ambassador role for state-of the-are software architecture in and outside of the department
- You have a university degree in computer science or similar
- Building on that, you can demonstrate relevant, long-term experience in software engineering in different roles ideally across different industries
- You have deep practical experience with edge/cloud/big data technologies and frameworks (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, IAM, API Gateways)
- You have excellent knowledge in modern programming languages and frameworks (e.g. c#/.net core, golang, typescript, python)
- You have experience in relevant development and ci/cd tools (e.g. gitlab, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube)
- You are experience in state-of-the-art software architectural methodology and tools like DDD, EDA and UML
- You are at an advanced level in speaking and writing skills in English, German is a plus
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time