The Siemens ADVANTA is part of Siemens and was founded April 1st, 2019, with it headquarter in Munich to offer customers end-to-end solutions for their digital transformation.
Our heritage is the deep domain know-how from years’ working in various industries. That is why we understand the specifics of OT and IT alike and can support customers to unlock their digital future. We have built on an unrivaled ecosystem in many verticals, provided innovative services and expertise to tackle challenges in digital transformations for clients around the world. With more than 8,000 employees in 19 countries and 89 offices, Siemens ADVANTA offers a global network of expertise from consulting, solution design, development to a fully digitalized organization.
Join us to develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality today.
What can we offer you?
Siemens ADVANTA China trainee program offers you a great start of career: great exposure, intensive learning experience from the best, 3 challenging rotations in a cutting-edge field, professional network, and mentorship, and build a big picture of IoT with global top players in industrial IoT field.
As a Trainee of Siemens Advanta China, you will:
- Participate 3 rotations in Siemens ADVANTA's product/service life cycle management, strategy / technical consulting, and solution / offering design. Locations incl. but not limited to Beijing, Shanghai, and Suzhou.
- You will work closely with ADVANTA teams to fully understand the business strategy of ADVANTA and our offerings.
- You will analyze markets/industries/competitors, design solutions and serve customers with the support from mentors, our teams, and our ecosystem.
What will you need to succeed?
- Understand and be familiar with the business strategy and value proposition of Siemens ADVANTA.
- Get familiar with the offerings and competences of each team of Siemens ADVANTA in China.
- Understand the market trend, customer demand and competition status through market research and customer engagement, prepare workshops with presentations.
- Define The product/service combination solution of Siemens ADVANTA based on business strategy and customer feedback.
- Realize the reusability of products/services, standard delivery processes and effective presentation methods.
- Explain and train the business team on the product/service combination of ADVANTA.
- Update and maintain the ADVANTA product/service portfolios.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent university degree, preferably majored in business or engineering (Industrial Engineering, Software Development, Electrical Engineering, Automation, etc.).
- Relevant practical experience in industrial/automation development and/or implementation.
- Aspiration in growing with Siemens and basic understanding of our business.
- Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment.
- Comfortable with agile working style in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Chinese with good business etiquette.
- Open to mobility and flexible work arrangement.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time