Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation (SI EA) Medium Voltage Switchgear Factory in Gebze is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide! For our SI EA Division in Gebze we are searching for a Supplier Quality Manager! This role will be responsible for supporting the organization regarding supplier quality in supplier qualification, performance management and development for our medium and low voltage distribution systems manufacturing plant.
**Please note that this is not a people management position
What are my responsibilities?
Support Quality Management System where appropriate based on
Siemens Quality Management policy and certification strategy,
Execute supplier assessments, audits (VDA 6.3) and initial sample approvals,
Plan and execute Supplier Risk Asessments
Drive Supplier Development Program within SI EA,
Initiate and follow-up Supplier 8Ds.
Actively support suppliers and incoming inspection department in solving Non Conformities,
Preparation of quality plans in SAP QM for incoming inspections
Plan and perform audits, assessments and follow-up improvement actions at suppliers
Support strategic purchasing department in preparation and execution of QAAs (Quality Assurance Agreement)
Provide escalation for Quality Manager in the BU in matters of supplier quality.
Technical support to Strategic Purchasing for supplier claims.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering,
- Very good command of English both written and spoken, German speaking will be preferred,
- Knowledge in dimensional and geometrical tolerances , welding symbols in technical drawings.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Proven experience in Supplier Quality Management activities (supplier qualification, preparing quality control plans and initial sample inspection plans, technical knowledge in material and production processes (i.e. machining,welding, coating, plastic injection etc.) and equipments like instrument transformers, relays and similar electrical equipments
- Demonstrated know-how in (Make-to-order or Engineering to Order type of) production and quality management. (Air Insulated Switchgear Production, Lean Production will be an asset),
- Preferably VDA Auditor certificate and SAP QM Module knowledge,
- Experience in application of portals/tools of office 365 i.e SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Tools etc. is an asset.
What else do I need to know?
Able to work and handle priorities in a demanding environment and support leading supply chain networks,
Result oriented and able to lead virtual teams,
No restriction for travelling.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time