Job title: Senior Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Build web applications based on Java and other latest technologies.
- Good analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and interpersonal skills, Abstraction capability, and logical thinking
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action, and initiative, Capability to collaborate with colleagues with responsibility and respect.
- Pragmatic mentorship and support for developers in implementing product requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 6+ years of Confirmed experience in Java development
- Good experience in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Relational, NO-SQL databases
- Experience in Microservices and Maven or Gradle, Web services (REST and SOAP), Git
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure) and familiar with deployment processes
- Good to have – Cloud Foundry experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time