Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Account Technology Manager – Design Verification Technologies (m/f/d)” in Munich, Germany.
The job will be based in the Central and North Sales Area of Europe with up to 50% travel prior to the global health crisis. During the current global health crisis, the business travel has been restricted and subject to change upon company policy.
We are seeking a dynamic technical sales professional, who will be responsible for development and execution of the go-to market strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for Questa and One Spin products and solutions ((Simulation, Debug, Coverage, Formal, Verification IP, Functional Safety) within the Central Sales Area of Europe.
The Account Technology Manager (“ATM”) will lead the prospecting, identifying, prioritizing opportunities, developing technical engagement strategies, coordinating with field technical management on staffing and technical execution and working with Account Managers to covert technical success into business wins. This individual will thus be responsible for actively and accurately tracking customer engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks including competitive threats, and prioritization.
As part of this role, the ATM is responsible for defining and owning the technical opportunity plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win and then proliferate the solution to new groups and users within existing customers. This individual will work closely with the Account Manager to develop these plans and the Account Manager must ultimately approve this plan prior to execution. In addition, the ATM must develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders within the territory.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Develop the overall product strategy along with the field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by sales management in conjunction with the product division. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
- Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
- Lead and manage the account specific campaigns for the specific product line.
- Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
- Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
- Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
What do you need to realize what matters.
- BS Degree or equivalent, MS preferred
- 10+ years of industry experience in EDA or IC Functional Verification
- Customer-facing experience in sales (technical sales or pre-sales AE)
- Market and industry knowledge in Functional Verification IC
- Hands-on experience in Functional Verification IC includes Digital Simulation, coverage, Formal Techniques, Static Verifications (CDC) and Verification IP (VIP)
- Prospecting and discovery skills
- Creating and executing Demand Creation activities or campaigns
- Develop and manage technical campaigns to successful closure
- Customer relationship and expectations management skills
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Proactive self-starter with a focus on best practices to achieve results
- Motivated team player/leader with ability to manage indirectly
What more do I need to know?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time