- Your area of responsibility consists of two elements: the disciplinary leadership of a small group of employees and the management of one or more IT services.
- As Group Lead, you will take on the management of a group of about ten employees who deal with different tasks in agile DevOps projects. In doing so, you support your employees in all personnel matters and are the escalation level for the project business. In a continuous dialogue with your employees, you accompany them in their personal development and also promote competence building.
- You coordinate and are responsible for the assignment planning of team members and report the workload to your Team Manager. Together with other Group Leads and Team Managers, they organise staff recruitment and conduct interviews.
- As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for the operation of one of the IT services we offer to our clients, for example, the software solutions we develop. There, they coordinate all activities and continuously develop the service.
- They also support the service in daily operational support: they reproduce incidents reported by users, track them in the ticket system and drive their solution-oriented processing.
- In our larger projects, Development, Test and IT Operations work closely together. In such a DevOps environment, they coordinate various interfaces, work with appropriate KPIs and are responsible for compliance with the agreed SLAs.
- You have a degree, for example in the field of computer science, or a comparable education or qualification.
- You have several years of practical experience in IT service management and have already gained first impressions in technical personnel management.
- You are familiar with the processes and standards from ITIL and have the corresponding qualifications.
- You have a high level of social competence and are able to make the right situational decisions when dealing with your employees. At the same time, you understand how to motivate your employees and thus drive the further development of your group.
- Very good organisational skills and a high level of motivation enable you to maintain an overview at all times, even in hectic situations. You are solution-oriented and think independently and in a structured manner, and your actions are characterised by high quality standards.
- You have excellent communication skills and demonstrate prudence, especially in crisis situations.
- A professional appearance, business fluent German and English as well as very good presentation and moderation skills round off your profile.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time