· HR, IT department
What are my responsibilities?
· Support project and employee survey activities, analyze survey results and derive insights for management team
· Leverage BI tools to analyze custom reports, advanced reports, and matrix reports to be consumed by all levels of HR and business line
· Able to understand and communicate the meaning of measures and metrics. Interprets analysis results and transforms them into a storyline
· Support with advanced analytics project as prediction analytics and explore further on AI and machine learning
· Partner with HR teams to provide advisory, identify key metrics and identify ad-hoc insight request and solve business problem
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual HR metrics and KPI's as well as data for business reviews
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or above, fluent English (can communicate with global team)
· Relevant knowledge in People Analytics and Human Resource Management
- 1-3 years of working with People Analytics, related data expert fields, Human Resource, Consultant
- Experience in designing and developing business facing and internal reports with data visualization
- Working experience in multinational company with different cultures and/or in international cross functional projects preferred
- Quick learning capability, can quick learn new tools and methodology used in analytics projects
- Strong responsibility and ownership
- High working efficiency, strong multi-task ability
- Good analytical skill and logicality
- Be familiar of one of the analytics tool like Power BI, Qlik sense etc.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time