What part will you play?
- You will be part of the central DevOps team, providing DevOps services and enablement to our software product teams
- You will join our feature team as an engineer for tooling & foundation services (e.g. CI/CD pipelines) and for product starter templates
- You will support and guide our software product teams to deliver at speed, with high quality, high reliability, and reusing components wherever possible
- You will be part of our DevOps and Inner Source Community
- You will promote a collaborative mindset and provide upstream contributions to inner-source and open-source projects
- You proficiently communicate and coordinate with other internal and external organizations and departments
- You have a bachelor or a higher degree in a technical subject
- You are a full stack engineer with basic skills in Python, Node.js (TypeScript), Go and HTML.
- You have multiple years of experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, Kubernetes and cloud providers like AWS and Azure
- You know common open-source licenses and can implement their obligations
- You contributed to open-source projects in the past
- You are fluent in English and German language skills are a plus
- You are a team player
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time