What Is The Sales Development Program Internship?
In the Sales Development Program Internship, you will play an integral part in supporting the sales and marketing team by selling Siemens’ products, solutions and services to construction, industrial, and business clients. This program is a direct feeder into the full-time Sales Development Program. (Full-time program starts in the summer of 2022).
We are looking for people who are inventive — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values
• Learning about the industry/channel/market
• Training on core selling skills and methodologies
• Learning key sales processes and tools
• Establishing internal/external contacts
• Access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision makers and key leaders
This instructional and hands-on program, when combined with results-driven, highly-motivated top graduates, is a recipe for a successful sales career with a global market leader.
Internship Start Date: Summer 2023
Locations are Nationwide
• Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
• Education: Current junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing a BA/BS from an accredited technical school, college or university
• Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Construction Management or Electrical Engineering, Business. Other technical degrees will be considered.
• Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.