We are looking for a JAVA 8/11 developer who can supporting us development and maintenance of SW360, an eclipse foundation tool.
Eclipse SW360, is a software catalogue system that eases managing software components and its license information in an organization.
SW360 is an initiative by Siemens in OSS space, with many leading companies from various fields we are all working together, as a vibrant and growing community under eclipse foundation to improve the tool that works for all.
More technical information about the tool can be found here: < https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/wiki
In this role, you will involve in:
• Feature development: enhance the tool with new features including cloud compatibility
• Bug fixing : support in fixing bugs reported by external community and by internal Siemens users.
• Automation :create more REST-API end points for seamless integration
• Testing : Add more test cases to increase test coverage
1. Java 8 or 11 - Core / Advanced Java,
2. Servlets and JSP,
3. Spring / Spring Boot
4. Javscript, jQuery / Ajax,
5. Any database (SQL and / or NoSQL),
6. REST WebServices,
7. Maven or Gradle,
8. Github or Gitlab
Good to have:
1. Using Linux commands
2. MongoDB or CouchDB,
5. CI / CD
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time