- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with more than 5-8 years of working experiences
- Understand him-/herself as team player, equipped with good communication skills and interest to interact with different stakeholders and manage a project together with the technical Project Manager.
- Good analytical skills and proactive acting
- Knowledge in SAP and experience in managing international projects is a plus.
- Relevant commercial project experience.
- Leading a team of 2 – 3 employees
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time