Mission: You are the real estate expert representing SRE AM business towards the local management, partners and authorities and be a reliable partner towards customers by applying fast and cost-efficient solutions over the entire real estate life cycle.
Portfolio: Siemens owned and leased factory locations in Chengdu, Beijing, Tianjin, and Dalian (“North-West China”) covering approx. 100,000 sqm with full Profit & Loss responsibility.
- You steer your Regional Asset Management unit and align local strategy considering the global AM Strategy, including specification of standards and guidelines and ensure their implementation.
- You set and steer targets for Property Management to achieve RAM unit goals given by Hub Management.
- You establish and ensure partnerships to SRE’s customers in the Regional Asset Management Unit and support their target achievements through adequate real estate activities.
- You have an overview of market developments, run market and location analyses ensuring to be in line with the market.
- You negotiate contracts and its conditions (e.g., price, termination terms), create and complete respective agreements (lease-in and lease-out) representing the owner.
- You evaluate and select vendors and service providers with the support of technical- und operational Property Management.
- You develop property strategies to optimize the space usage according to customer needs and market developments and drive vacancy management proactively.
- You drive continuous improvement of real estate costs in office and industrial locations to increase and optimize the respective real estate performance (e.g., EBT optimization measures).
- You identify and manage operational risks and initiate corrective actions to minimize negative impacts on real estate performance.
- You maintain your knowledge and good understanding about technical/constructional and legal framework.
- You create and align SRE Investment applications according to threshold in alignment with Hub Management and Hub Support Management.
- You cooperate and support in the acquisition and disposal of real estate, especially in due diligence as well as contract negotiations for acquisitions and sales.
- · You cooperate and support in the new construction projects, especially as an interface to the customers.
- · You drive innovation and digitalization with clear benefits for customers and operations.
- · You establish a EHS Zero Harm Culture and ensure adherence to EHS, security, and sustainability principles, guidelines, and processes.
- · You ensure Compliance to internal and external rules and laws.
- Expert knowledge in Corporate Real Estate Management and real estate market
- Expert knowledge in lease management and sales planning, including negotiation skills
- Expert knowledge in stakeholder management, contract knowledge and conflict management
- Knowledge of Siemens business, organization, processes & internal customer requirements
- Knowledge in multiple Corporate Real Estate disciplines, e.g., Asset & Property Management, Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services & Legal aspects
- Knowledge in financial and asset controlling / Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills, social competency, international work experience & intercultural sensitivity
- People Management skills
- Academic degree in engineering or other advanced real estate related technical degree
- Several years of professional experience with full responsibility in real estate functions
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time