We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the technical sales team, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens EDA Emulation and Verification products as well as by growing customer satisfaction and efficiency both on-site and remotely.We make real what matters! This is your role
- You'll be responsible for Field Application Engineering (FAE) activities in the Physical Verification (PV) Domain of VLSI systems.
- You'll understand customer needs on PV, involve in their projects by using the right methodologies and Siemens EDA tools for successful project completion.
- Involve and drive:
- Tool evaluation/benchmark
- Technical product presentations
- Methodology/flow development and review
- Tool deployment and adoption
- Customer tool usage
- Drive competitive replacements
- Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation/Tapeout phases.
- You’ll be working with the Technical Account manager and worldwide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving our tools inside customer projects to enable business success for the organization.
- You’ll build and foster relationships with customers and peers with a positive attitude to win business success.
- You are also required to work with R&D to enhance and develop the tool by gathering specifications and validating the flows/prototype in the customer environment.
- You’re a BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering. ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics will be an added advantage.
- You’ve 8-12 years of good experience in the Physical Verification area of VLSI domain and served in positions like Application Engineering / Physical Verification lead/assignments that include Physical sign-off of large ASICs.
- You’ve in-depth knowledge of DRC/LVS/EMIR and sign-off experience of large Multi-million gate ASICs
- Strong Layout fundamentals and understanding of physical layout and related physical verification issues at nanometer technologies (180 – 3nm) understanding of Design Rules Manual and capability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development.
- You are good at scripting and able to develop scripts in TCL/Perl to develop AE-ware for customers
- You’ve a sound understanding of transistor fundamentals, layout, and physical effects, and associated issues.
- Understanding of Parasitic Extraction, 2D & 3D filed solvers, dealing with accuracy-related issues, R, C, and L extraction.
- You have decent understanding of both digital RTL-GDS and analog flows
- You have a solid understanding of EDA tools like Calibre DRC/LVS, DFM, Hercules, PVS, Dracula, Diva, Calibre PERC, Calibre xrc, Star-RC, XACT-3D
- Understanding the yield, parameters impacting yield, and Design for manufacturing techniques like Yield enhancement, CMP, and LFD will be a strong plus
- You’re proficient with PNR (Place & Route) tools like Olympus, SOC encounter, ICC2, and layout design tool is desired.
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills and have the ability to work autonomously & ability to functionally lead a team.
This role will be based in Bangalore but you’ll have to travel to drive business engagements and work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EDA (Sales & Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time