Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as MESA Enterprise Services Operations Manager.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.Purpose of Role
To ensure all project deliverables within the MESA (Middle East, Southern & Eastern Africa) Enterprise Services customer contracts are provided to a high quality and efficient standard, whilst ensuring that all financial targets, contractual obligations and timescale objectives are met, or exceeded.Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· To act as the senior Siemens representative in the respective accounts and assume overall responsibility for the operational and financial performance of these contracts.
· To develop, maintain and improve customer relationships at all levels, utilising results and other feedback to monitor performance and identify ways of increasing satisfaction and enhancing the scope of partnership.
· To support the MESA Zone (Middle East, Southern & Eastern Africa) and Enterprise Services project teams, consistent with Siemens Healthineers policies, ensuring delivery of support and training to meet development needs along with performance management activities.
· To ensure all Enterprise Services project teams have the necessary skills to perform their roles effectively and further develop them in line with the Business needs and technology advancement.
· To deploy new strategies within operational projects, in line with MESA Zone EMEA region and global initiatives.
· To ensure achievement of all financial targets as a minimum and maximise opportunities for contract extensions (Change Controls).
· To systematically manage project risks so that these are either eliminated or reduced to a minimum.
· To sctively seek, through the adoption of LEAN principles, to positively impact efficiency and operational process improvements, to control costs and create savings against budget.
· To ensure that compliance, quality and EH&S standards are maintained in line with Company and local regulatory equirements, such that the principles and policies of Zero Harm, Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines are adhered to at all times.Qualifications/Experience
· Preferably educated to Degree level with extensive post qualification work experience within a service and/or project based environment.
· Proven experience of successfully managing complex contracts and service based operations, preferably within a medical equipment or hospital environment.
· Good commercial/financial and contractual awareness.
· A proactive approach to service delivery & management.
· Direct team management experience.
· Ideally posseses Project Management Certification
· A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at levels – including C-Suite.
· Professional, report writing skills.
· A good degree of computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages.
This role will be required to work across multiple Enterprise Services project sites within the Middle East, Southern & Eastern Africa zone in line with business requirements.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time