Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/Woche
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) for Order to Cash & Digitalization.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support in optimization of global process structures (Order to Cash)
- You support in Digitalization and Automation initiatives to drive standardization
- Development of concepts and tooling for “Global Governance Frameworks” is one task
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying in bachelor’s degree in “International Information Systems” or a similar qualification
- You have Solid experience with PowerApps and Power BI (development of new use cases and enhancement of existing solutions)
- You have good expertise in fields of Data Science for Data Reporting and Dashboarding
- You have skills and experiences regarding visualization front ends (e.g., Power BI, QlikSense) and Office365
Your attributes and skills:
- You have profound skills in English and German
- Good communication skills in an international working environment
- You can use and adapt new technologies, tools, and methods within area of responsibility
- You are willingness to continuously improve processes and organizations
- Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time