Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
What you will do:
- Be part of a young and dynamic team in the fast-growing electrical power system industry.
- Responsible for sales of power distribution system on Medium Voltage /Low Voltage equipment.
- Familiar with EPC, electrical consultant, electrical engineering, panel builder...etc.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or above degree in the Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3~5 years experiences of sales for power supply system.
- Related experience in Power Distribution system, switchgear, circuit breaker…etc.
- Related experience in sales, key accounts development and management.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time