Create a Better Tomorrow with Us.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
What you will do:
- Act as constative service project representative to provide solution to customer in time.
- Lead and coordinate with local project partner to accomplish assigned project or task on time.
- Provide technical support internally and externally in power distribution related product or system, such as, MV/LV Switchgear, Circuit breaker, Protection relay or SCADA.
- Coordinate with local supervisor or global service team to develop customized solution to meet local service demand.
- Prepare project or technical related documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or above degree in the Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 1~3 years experience in power distribution related field.
- Self-motivated and is able to work independently.
- Knowledge in power distribution related product, e.g. Switchgear, CB, Relay or SCADA.
- Language ability: Chinese: Native or advanced, English level: Medium or high
- Able to travel within Taiwan.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time