Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) Technology & Innovation Management to support us in developing of innovative services and digital business models.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support and develop our open innovation platform SHIFT to enable digital transformation.
- You will help us prepare and organise Innovation Challenges, Hackathons, Hackdays and Customer Co-Creation Workshops.
- You support the development and management of our international innovation community
- You will be responsible for conducting market and trend analyses on digital transformation topics (e.g. AI, VR / AR, IoT, Digital Twins, Chatbots, etc.).
- You also develop concepts, presentations and business plans for new service offerings.
- You support the development of digital prototypes, mockups / wireframes and business models for innovative solutions
- You participate in the further development of our external innovation ecosystem of incubators, start-ups and research institutes as well as in the coordination of cooperation projects in the areas of ideation and prototyping
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at email@example.com.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying business informatics, computer science, economics, medical technology or similar
- You are very familiar with PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Experience in the development of digital prototypes / mockups / wireframes / business models as well as basic knowledge of UX design are a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You want to deal with digital trends and technologies and want to develop innovative solutions
- You are curious and share our enthusiasm for digital technologies and trends such as AI, chatbots, AR/VR, IoT, digital platforms, etc.
- You have a high level of initiative
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Methodological knowledge such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, SPRINT, Business Model Generation, etc. is a plus, but can also be acquired
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time