Job Title: Project Manager (F&B&W Branch)
Location: Shanghai or Xi’an
Project Manager of F&B&W Branch, report to PA OEC PM F&B&OI Team Leader.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for all KPIs of project, which include but not limit to cost, schedule, quality, and technology for the life cycle of the project and potentially across multiple projects.
- Project team leader. Energize team members during project execution.
- Keep closed contact with customer and quick response for their requirements.
- Follow Compliance rule strictly during project execution.
- Report project status regularly. Escalate difficulties in time.
- Follow the rule of EHS&ISO9001&PM@Siemens
- Coordinate with internal department such as engineering, commercial, procurement, etc.
Areas of Responsibility
· Project Management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or above in related majors, e.g. automation, computer, electric etc.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Good Leadership
- Strong learning capability and passion
- Project implementation, project management or bidding experience in assigned industries is MUST
- Be familiar with DI portfolio in assigned industries including digital portfolio
- Have professional knowhow in assigned industries
- PM@SIEMENS or PMP knowledge
- Have experience with Industry 4.0 project execution
- Good command of English in both oral and written
- Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time