Manager (Focus Verticals): Energy Automation System Sales for Industry, Infrastructure and Grid Edge (PL8)
We are looking for someone to handle the Focus verticals segment of Energy Automation System Sales to Industry, Infrastructure and Grid Edge within the Digital Grids business. This role will require a deep understanding of our datacenter and mobility portfolios, market trends and an excellent CRM with customers to drive performance.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious person who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of a growing business
- Develop a deep understanding of key EA portfolios including Substation Automation, Control & Protection, Power Management Systems, ECS, SCADA etc.in focus verticals such as datacenter, tunnel, metro, and railways including automation, Protection, Power Management Systems etc.
- Develop know-how on key focus market segments of datacenter, metro, railways, and tunnels including drivers, market potential, buying behavior, stakeholders, competitor intelligence, Go-to-Market, and sector specific strategies.
- Support the identification of key customers per segment, drive and monitor key market development programs to support business growth and business unit's overall growth strategy.
- Have excellent communication skills and develop a network of trust and collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders involving Sales, Execution, Product Management, HQ and ICB partners.
- Deliver the committed annual budget on KPIs of Order Value, Forecast accuracy and profitability
- Leverage HQ and regional technical resources to drive optimization of bids to ensure success in key & strategic project opportunities.
- Ensure that NCCs are under control by validating correctness of bid costing.
The Candidate’s Education
You need to make real what matters
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics engineering is required.
Professional Qualifications and Personal Attributes
• 5-10 years of experience in Automation Systems.
• History of achieving excellence in previous roles.
• Demonstrated excellence in customer focus preferably in Industry/ Infrastructure domains.
• Good knowledge and experience in control, protection, and substation automation systems.
• Proven ability to drive complex bids with clear focus on measurable outcomes.
• Positive attitude & Excellent presentation skills - able to articulate business themes concisely and clearly.
• Must be able to travel.