Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We're a market leader in Grid Software and Consulting incl, meter data management, grid control and simulation. Our mission is to accelerate and secure the energy transition by supporting grid operators, industry and infrastructure players to master the challenge of distributed energy resources. We're enabling our customers to craft the future of their IT/OT systems, using agile thinking and an IT focus on their operations to provide energy reliably, efficiently, and cyber secure. The bigger purpose? Progress to becoming carbon neutral.
This role will see you working with our Customer Engagement Delivery Leads and Account and Sales Managers; you will administer and maintain control over all elements of the consumer customer onboarding related end to end processes.
You will utilise influence across the operation to ensure all aspects of the end-to-end onboarding processes are administered correctly and completely in line with our customer expectation, industry, and internal requirements.
This is your role. What part will you play?
You will be a service deliverer, with an onboarding focus, your main areas of responsibility include:
- Customer service
- Management of customer portfolio
- Exception management
- Process improvement & change
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to internal and external customer at all levels of seniority.
- Ability to analyse and present data using standard Microsoft Office tools and internal applications.
- Keen to learn and grow a depth of knowledge and understanding of customer and industry requirements, a champion of internal process, applications, deliverables, and capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate, manage and motivate operational teams.
- Passionate about data accuracy
- Continuous operational improvement to meet evolving operational demands and quantify positive results.
- Work autonomously and take ownership of issues
- Must demonstrate confidence in their own judgement, be prepared to make decisions and relay them to our stakeholders effectively.
It would also be great if you had an understanding of Siemens Consumer internal application architecture, the UK Energy Market and experience in Lean or other process improvement methodology. However this is not essential.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that training and development is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s career growth, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool - you can read more about our commitment to diversity by clicking here
We also welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here
We have partnered with VERCIDA
, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time