We make real what matters. This is your role.
As our new Head of Investment & Portfolio Review (f/m/d) you are responsible for a newly to be formed global team of investment professionals that
- provides advice to transaction teams and SFS EQ BU Management throughout the entire investment process and
- reviews the performance and fit of portfolio assets to the strategic priorities of the BU and provides insights and recommendations on active portfolio management strategies to asset managers, Regional Team Heads and BU Management
The responsibilities of the Underwriting & Portfolio Asset Review team include:
- Engaging with transaction teams, regional management, SFS EQ BU management, as well as with various stakeholders outside the Business Unit SFS EQ including specialists and with SFS decision-making bodies
- Adding value to transactions by leveraging your asset and/or structuring expertise and ensuring consistency of deal structures, financials, business models and approval documents in close collaboration with the transaction teams before decisions are taken,
- Reviewing and challenging the risk and opportunity profiles and mitigation strategies of individual transactions and calibrating globally,
- Facilitating and ensuring lessons learned, continuous improvement and life-cycle consistency in due diligence and portfolio management
- Assuming preparatory activities along the approval process and advising on individual transactions
- Establishing and running regular, global portfolio reviews and calibrating the results and activities across the entire portfolio
- Tracking performance against approval and enhancing structures to measure asset value creation contributing to assessments of strategic asset classes and regular reviews of risk catalogues across investment structures, and
- Developing strategies for portfolio assets to support the SFS EQ BU in achieving its strategic and financial goals
- Master’s Degree in business administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent required
- 7 years of proven experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Advisory, Growth Companies, Corporate banking, and/or Structured Finance
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills, proven experience in financial valuation/modeling and fundamental asset valuation skills
- In-depth experience in project management, as project lead or project partner
- Experienced in leading international project teams, including coaching and mentoring of team members. Disciplinary leadership experience is highly welcome.
- Very good communication and presentation skills, fluency in English
- Please be aware that 20% travel is required for this role
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either