Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the “Competitor and Market Research Analyst” position based out of Türkiye to further strengthen our Business Development and Strategy Team. This is an excellent career opportunity for talented professionals looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Completes market analyses of profitability, market pricing, and trends and relevant reports, for assigned business organization or assigned product (groups).
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Plans and accomplishes market research programs and activities with focus on market potentials (both regional and vertical markets).
- Conducts survey activities to determine customer satisfaction levels, customer expectations, market conditions, company image, etc.
- Compiles and analyzes respective research or survey data and derives reports and recommendations regarding product /service development and positioning.
- Tracks and evaluates general economic conditions, shares detected trends with Sales & Marketing management.
- Prepares strategic decision-making processes with market research and analysis.
- Performs market-, segment- and product profitability reports, including market share analysis reports and derives according to recommendations.
- Continuously advances profitability models / tools according to market requirements.
- May implement tools and measures for profitability analysis and train sales staff accordingly.
- Executes segmentation of customers.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- The person would work closely with the Senior management to align strategy, portfolio and focus opportunities.
- +6 years of proven experience in marketing/growth/market analytics in the railway industry.
- Overall knowledge of Railway sector
- Strong decision-making ability
- Customer orientation and wide network of relevant stakeholders
- Excellent Analytical skills
- A Turkish, English, speaking candidate will be required.
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Team leadership and mediation skills between teams
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share knowledge with others.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Please find more information at www.siemens.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time