Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the “Senior Sales Manager Railway Electrification” position based out of Türkiye to further strengthen our Sales and Bid Team. This is an excellent career opportunity for talented professionals looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Ensures the implementation of the sales strategy and targets for the Siemens Mobilities Railway Electrification portfolio, to increase sales with all kinds of potential customers, and to achieve defined financial goals and sales targets.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Understand the Railway Electrification market landscape in Türkiye.
- Define and implement sales strategy, coordinate and guide the project selection for the railway electrification business
- Ensures the implementation of sales guidelines and sets sales targets for the assigned sales organization.
- Develops and proposes sales budgets and growth forecasts aligned with the sales strategy.
- Manages completion of budgets and regular sales reporting.
- Defines and allocates resources.
- Cooperates with Marketing, Business Development & Strategy, Engineering and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- Expand and further develop comprehensive, sustainable customer & partner relationships at all levels of the customer & partner organization (especially from Mid to Senior level)
- May support strategic key customers’ business development.
- Pulse the new technologies of Siemens Mobility and market trends.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Six and above years sales experience in railway electrification related system/ product /equipment or solution
- Proven sales track record of exceeding quotas and revenue targets
- Knowledge of local market, customer and competition required
- Good sense of business practice and commercial matters, on bidding, contract T&Cs, compliances in competition
- Acquisition of knowledge through experience in Project Management, Sales, or Engineering
- Sales and Project experience desirable
- Functional management experience necessary
- International experience and involvement in international teams (necessary for international business)
- Relevant market knowledge
- Contract law (national and international)
- Commercial knowledge
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Negotiation methods
- Presentation methods
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time