Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Technical Trainer (f/m/d) for Digital & Automation to enable technical service staff from Headquarters or countries as well as our customers worldwide to install, administer, and troubleshoot our Digital & Automation products along the Smart Imaging Value Chain.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average of 60% of your working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Technical Trainer, you are primarily tasked with organizing, developing and conducting global (virtual or classroom) training enabling students with the respective knowledge to install, administer and troubleshoot Imaging IT products such as Syngo Carbon Space.
- Furthermore you will be responsible for the technical training of teamplay and AI-Rad Companion.
- You will work closely with colleagues from DigiOps Lifecycle Management and product managers to actively drive and expand innovative technical training considering the agile software development process and market needs
- You will act as the interface with other departments within CS Education in order to explore innovative learning methods and tools as well as drive the piloting and introduction within the organization
- You will partner up with your peers to continuously drive improvements in the training process and hybrid training environment to ensure that our learners’ needs are met
- You will act as single point of contact for your technical trainer counterparts in the other Global Training Center Hubs (in the US and China), ensuring equally outstanding training quality across the globe for the entire D&A portfolio
- You will be required to participate in the development of online e-learning materials (e.g. scripting, media recordings etc.)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Imaging IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master´s degree in medical science/technology (e.g. biomedical engineering) or other IT or software related degrees
- You have several years of experience with Siemens Healthineers Imaging Systems and Data Management & Processing software and also a profound understanding of Software as a Service
- You have practical experience as Implementation Engineer, Service Engineer or System Administrator for Imaging IT solutions. Knowledge about other vendors is valuable
- Experience with DICOM, HL7, FHIR, Microservice Architecture and corresponding troubleshooting round off your profile
- You are familiar with SaaS, agile software development and the challenges it bears for (technical) education
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English and German (written & spoken) which enables you to communicate with international customers, business partners and colleagues and to develop innovative, future-oriented training strategies. Other languages are an advantage
- Your planning, organizational and social skills entitle you to work as part of an international team
- You demonstrate savvy trainer expertise and a solution-oriented attitude
- You show passion in everything you do. Therefore, you like to work independently as well as in a team and maintain open, engaging communication
- You are interested in digitalizing healthcare and technological and medical trends which you strive to implement in new and innovative training concepts
- This position requires working in both Erlangen and Forchheim premises as required. Siemens Healthineers offers a flexible working setup with an attractive mix of office- and home-based time and supporting customers onsite internationally (up to 30% travel)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time