Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the “Digitalization Officer” position based out of Türkiye to join our Team. This is an excellent career opportunity for talented professionals looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Working closely with the senior management as well as other departments and internal stakeholders, the Digitalization officer (DO) / ambassador will be the driving force behind our organization's digital transformation.
- Drive and promote Siemens Mobility digital product and solution portfolio and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional departments / functions to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Be a digital ambassador, championing the use of Siemens Mobility digital portfolio and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between customers, partners, and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we are investing in the right tools and resources
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Promote existing and develop a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
- Work with teams across the business to promote Siemens Mobility digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
- Own and centrally monitor the digital product and solution portfolio and closely collaborate with Business Units / Segments and other departments to pitch our digital products/solutions to the market
- Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem
- Identifying new tools that can support, enhance and improve our solutions
- Work closely with HR to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Min 6-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward
- Experience managing and collaborating with a multinational team
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Required Language skills: Turkish fluent (speaking / writing), English fluent (speaking/writing)
- Advanced degree in business, technology, or engineering
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Please find more information at www.siemens.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time