Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for an Implementation Consultant - Electrical Design
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
As Implementation Consultant, you will play critical role in the success of Siemens Digital Industries Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. You will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.About the role
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the Siemens Digital Industry Software Services team. In this role you will be responsible for working with customers in the implementation and deployment of harness design and manufacturing process, using the Siemens Capital tool suite.
You will work with our customers to help them use the strength of the Capital tool-suite to address their electrical system and wire harness design problems and fully realize the return on investment of adopting the Capital toolset. You will contribute to the success of a team of consultants, product specialists and account managers by increasing the deployment of Siemens SW in European region accounts. The Primary focus will be to engage with Siemens customers in the following industries; Transportation, Industry Automotive, Military and Aerospace.Area of responsibility
- Engaging with customers who use and deploy Siemens Capital SW for electrical system design and manufacturing
- Work with customers and technical sales resources to define and document recommended deployment plans
- Execute and manage deployment projects at customer site according to agreed deployment plan with constant communication and coordination with consulting management, sales team and SW engineering.
- Deliver technical workshops as determined in deployment projects
- Develop Plug-ins and configure tools to tailor environment to fit to customer’s requirements
- Assist consulting management and account managers in determining incremental sales opportunities (services & products) and strategy used by the successful deployment project
- Providing technical assistance to customers including technical problem solving
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- Travel will be involved mainly in Italy and Europe’s region.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- IT background;
- Experience of wire harness design and manufacturing processes, and understanding of key issues in Cabling, Automotive, Aerospace or Harness manufacturing industry and its principles, practices and techniques;
- Experience with Siemens Capital tools or other electrical system design tools (VeSys, Saber ES Designer, Zuken E3.series, Vector PREEvision);
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts;
- Programming skills;
- Project management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- BSc or MSc, 7+ years of electrical harness design and manufacturing experience desired;
- Experience with Mechanical CAD products (preferably Siemens NX, CATIA V5, SolidEdge or Solidworks) but not essential;
- Experience of working within any of these sectors an advantage: Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Transportation;
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Good at problem solving, analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Italian native speaker; Fluent in English
- Driving license;
- Good knowledge of the Siemens PLM Teamcenter product suite or competitor PLM solutions would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and Development opportunities
- Work with our key customer (international)
- Health Insurance
- Smartphone, Laptop and Company car
Location: Any Siemens Office in Italy (Torino, Milano, Modena, Treviso, Genova)Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsSiemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time