Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
Insight into the role
Are you the next Industry 4.0 Millennial?
The rise of new digital industrial technology, known as Industry 4.0, is a transformation that makes it possible to capture and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs. This manufacturing revolution will increase productivity, shift economics, foster industrial growth, and modify the profile of the workforce—ultimately changing the competitiveness of companies and regions.
To support this growth, Siemens Digital Industries Software is launching a recruitment campaign for Entry-Level Talent. You can be a fresh Graduate or a Graduate with up to two years of work experience.
We offer a permanent contract and a competitive benefits package, plus a development plan that’s tailored for you. It’s specific to your job role. It includes entry to our PLM Academy covering a range of technical and soft skills, mentoring support, on the job coaching, and gives you the opportunity to build your professional network onsite with customers, and we’ll handle your performance throughout.
Are you interested and motivated by this challenge and would you like to contribute to our success?
Area of responsibility
Join us here and be part of one of the most exciting and fast-moving organizations that help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production, and support.
Once onboard, you will get to work among a close-knit team of dedicated and professional consultants to understand the needs of our customers, then translate them into live technical solutions that deliver real value. You’ll learn about the best design, development, integration, and testing practices and gain insights into how our software solutions can add value to our customers’ business.
What's important to remember is that you'll be working on real projects for real clients. You won't just build knowledge and understanding, but apply what you've learned to develop innovative and effective IT solutions for businesses.
Tasks will include:
- Understanding the context of an internal or customer project and its key work.
- Supporting the generation of the relevant level of project documentation in line with Project Management Methodology
- Supporting the review of technical implementation experiences with the project delivery team.
- Installing and undertaking simple configuration of PLM products
- Supporting the data migration activities for legacy data and systems
- Providing support for basic unit testing activities, and participating under guidance in system testing and UAT activities.
- Supporting the development and delivery of works with other systems
- Building an understanding of the latest technologies and industry trends
What we are looking for
- A degree in IT / Computer Science / Software Development / Robotics / Manufacturing Technology or any other Engineering field
- You will be a fresh graduate or a graduate who has up to 2 years of work experience in any engineering or relevant field
- You are analytical, highly numerate, resilient, self-disciplined, and flexible with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Practical and people-oriented, your passion, agile mind, and proven experience will all go a long way to finding innovative solutions to change our clients’ business
- Add in a dose of integrity as well as drive and passion for IT and new challenges
- You are curious and willing to work on a range of established software products that are constantly pushing technology boundaries
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer phenomenal benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time