Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a PLM Implementation Consultant in Italy.
Siemens Digital Industries software is a leading global provider of industrial software, systems and services e.g., Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation & testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
As a PLM Implementation Consultant, you will join our Professional Services organization, which manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
You will play critical role in the success of Siemens Digital Industries Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. You will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
- Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
- Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
- Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
- Work closely with project managers to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
- Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule and effort required for the assigned tasks;
- Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
- Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- IT background;
- 3+ years technical experience in PLM projects;
- Good at problem solving, analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Italian native speaker; Fluent in English
- Driving license;
- Availability to travel in Italy.
- Health Insurance
- Company car
Location: Torino, Milano, Modena, Treviso or Genova
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time