Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally. Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
Within Siemens Industry Software, in a dynamic and international environment, as an Executive Assistant to the CEO, your main missions would be as follows:
- Ensure the high-level internal and external relational interface
- Organize and manage the CEO's complex agenda
- Organize company events, internal and external seminars
- Organize the Codir, Comex (agenda, report, preparation of files, follow-up of actions)
- Follow the budget of its activity on SAP (invoices, purchase orders)
- Organize travel and manage the CEO's expense reports on the Concur tool
- Write bilingual internal communications (French/English)
- Ensure the reception of visitors
This CDI position is based in Châtillon (92) and is available as soon as possible.
The assets for success
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience as an executive assistant, in a demanding environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships. You like teamwork.
- A fluent level of English and French to be able to communicate both orally and in writing on a daily basis with any type of interlocutor.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Initiative, autonomy, rigor, responsiveness, energy, priority management, discretion
- The fluidity of communication with the CEO and the various departments will guarantee success in your missions.
- Good command of office tools (Microsoft Office) and good editorial skills
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parenthood, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time