Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together! – Meet the team (video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Passionate about technological innovation and closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain.
Our global headquarters is located in Nuremberg, Germany, and we have around 75,000 employees internationally.
You will become a member of our dynamic and international team of around 600 employees (in France). Executive Assistant to our CEO in France is a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to show proactivity and high level of discretion. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
- Ensure the high-level of internal and external communication and interactions
- CEO's complex agenda will be in your management
- Get in charge of the organization of company events and seminars
- Organize the Codir, Comex (agenda, report, preparation of files, follow-up of actions)
- Follow the budget of its activity on SAP (invoices, purchase orders)
- Organize travel and manage expense reports on the Concur tool
- Write bilingual internal communications (French / English)
- Ensure the reception of visitors
Keys to success
- Proven experience in EA / PA role, in a fast paced environment
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships, team-work oriented
- The fluidity of communication with the CEO and the various departments will guarantee success in your missions
- A proficient level of English and French to be able to communicate both orally and in writing with any type of interlocutor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Initiative, autonomy, responsiveness, energy, priority management, discretion
- Good command of office tools (Microsoft Office) and editorial skills
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working here means flexibility - choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.Recruitment process
If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, send us your CV in English or French by applying online. We plan 3 rounds of interviews for this role - intro call with Talent Acquisition Partner, Interview with HR Business Partner and the one with the Managing Director.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Feel free to email to the responsible TA Partner Zuzana Markuskova at email@example.com (the best way to reach me) or text at 00 39 347 685 5926 (uses Whatsapp Business).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time