Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - a leading global provider of industrial software, systems and services e.g., Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation&testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
We are looking for a Services Project Manager for PLM, MOM, Low coding platform implementations to join our Professional Services organization. Our Business Unit manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
In the role you will support multiple customers in Italy mainly in the machinery and consumer industries.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager you will:
- manage time and material and turnkey projects
- deal with complex multidisciplinary projects on mid and large accounts
- apply corporate methodologies & practices
- interact with global organizations
- expand business within assigned customers by proposing, shaping and helping selling add-on services
- effectively forecast revenue generated by assigned projects
- Show Responsibility and Fully accountability for the result of the project.
- work closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members know what is expected from each other
- be responsible for project tracking in terms of activities, timing, costs and risks
- Promote customer relationship: The project success is directly related to customer satisfaction, therefore a good customer relationship is fundamental.
- Encourage and supports escalations: Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues and follow the right escalation processes.
- At least 7/10 years of experience as Project Manager in IT projects.
- Experience managing the implementation of PLM, MOM or ERP platforms.
- Degree or master’s degree in engineering.
- Experience in enterprise IT implementation projects.
- PMI or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Fluent in Italian and English with at least B2 certification.
- Time management skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with C-level stakeholders
- Calm, collected and collaborative, work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Flexible to travel at least 50% of the working time.
- Flexible Smartworking
- Learning opportunities and career growth
- Health Insurance
- Canteen/Ticket restaurant
- Company car
Work from home/work flexibility
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - you'll need to be able to travel when it is possible post-COVID to see our customers. Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great employee benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We believe our employees are our key to success. We prioritize learning and employee development to help our workforce grow and shape the future of their careers. Mentoring, an open internal job market, and continuous employee performance feedback throughout the year contribute to the growth of our employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time