Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the “Strategy and Business Development Head” position based in Istanbul, Türkiye to join our Team. This is an excellent career opportunity for visionary and talented professionals looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic “Strategy and Business Development Head” to grow the business with (mainly) existing products for defined target customers, based on a thorough market analysis/segmentation and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and internal stakeholders
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and support in preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- The person would work closely with the Senior management to align strategy, portfolio and focus opportunities.
- Overall knowledge of Railway sector in Türkiye
- Strong character and decision-making ability
- Customer orientation and wide network of relevant stakeholders
- Excellent Leadership skills, coaching and developing teams
- A Turkish, English,fluently speaking and writing candidate will be required.
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Team leadership and mediation skills between teams
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
- required experience in a similar role between 8 to 10 years
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Please find more information at www.siemens.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time